Travis Moore - Head Coach & co-Owner
Travis Moore was born and raised in Central Texas and has always had a passion for helping others. Before discovering Brazilian Jiu Jitsu he was a NASM personal trainer and helped others achieve their personal fitness goals.
Travis has an Associate Degree in General Studies and a Crossfit Level one certification, but once he discovered BJJ almost ten years ago he got the bug and trained and competed ever since; dedicating his life to the art.
Travis also has 7 mma fights, and an amateur title, obtaining 4 first round submissions in his career! He has been a Black Belt in BJJ since 2015, and since then has continued to be on a tear on the competition scene.
He works well with both beginners and experts and looks forward to helping you obtain your goals.
Some recent accomplishments include:
- 2016 FTW PRO 3 Blackbelt Submission of the Night
- 2016 AGF Blackbelt Absolute champion
- 2016 AGF Absolute Nogi Champion
- 2016 Onnit Invitational Superfight Winner (Streamed on flograppling)
- 2015 IBJJF San Antonio Blackbelt Heavyweight Bronze
- 2015 Grappling Games Blackbelt Absolute champion
- SCC Welterweight Champion